Wednesday 9 September 2009

and the award for the most annoying office laugh goes to.....

Oh that noise! she laughs...she phones her friends and laughs. She calls her husband and laughs. She calls down stairs and laughs. To make things worse, the laugh follows up with a 5 minute chat and an old woman's gargle! I know I shouldn't be complaining about this new woman at office but I hate that laugh. If there was a cockney laugh, this would be it. If there was an award for the most annoying laugh, she would win it hands down. Why am I moaning then if she's laughing? well...she snorts and then she tries to talk in between. I'll mind this if it didn't disturb my work but this laugh is something else. Imagine meditating in a temple and a monk suddenly comes and whacks you on the head! If you can't...then imagine living in a glass house and a naughty kid pelting the house. I tell you, it's that bad. Daniel hates her, Hayes despises her and I...well...you know what I feel about her. I know that this sounds like a Wendy Whatmore poem but if you were part of this organisation, you'd recognise that laugh from a mile. The worse thing is that she's new and she laughs like a cow. I'm not saying that all new people shouldn't laugh...then again I did say it didn't I? That's because this laugh is making me go insane! If this blog dries up in the future, it's simply because I'd be behind bars for attacking a woman who had a wild laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment